2017 was a life-changing year for my personal-life as well as my business. I spent the whole year working on my business day-by-day, always moving it one step forward. The best part is, I had a blast doing it!
Some key takeaways this year:
- Charge what you're worth - your time is valuable
- All colors can compliment each other
- Strategically, putting in the time and hard work gets results
- You don't have to be creative all the time, allow yourself time to rest
- Stand up for yourself and defend your work against copycats
- It's all about the details
- Communication is key
- Go after what you want
- Celebrate even the smallest of victories (with champagne - always)!
- Go the extra mile
Here are some of my 2017 Highlights!
becoming a mother
experiencing a creative awakening
working with dream clients
Crayola / Sally Hansen / Airbnb
debuting a line of notebooks at TJMAXX
relaxing after a successful year
A few focuses of mine in 2018 will be to teach, give and connect. I want to teach what i've learned, giveback to others via mentorship and connect with all of you! I also hope to get better at documenting and sharing more of my process with all of you.
Thank you for being a part of this journey. Here's to a vibrant 2018!