"Palette no.5" by EttaVee 8"x12"
*Please read all information carefully
Sometimes works of art are made on accident. Here's a collection of my lovely paint palettes I found stashed away in my studio. I use old or broken picture frame glass as my palettes to mix up all of my bright colors. The contrast between the two sides makes this a very interesting piece. As you will see, one side of the frame is a smooth and colorful beauty - while the other VERY textured showing an artist at work mixing colors.
M A T E R I A L S //
- 8x12in double-paned glass with vintage brass frame
- Acrylic paint, gold ink, glass, brass chain for hanging
S H I P P I N G //
- Glass is protected with bubble wrap, packing tape and shipped in a box.
- Please make sure all shipping info is correct
- Item ships from Paris, France with international tracking. You will receive your tracking number in your shipping notification email.
- Item will ship within 3-4 business days. Depending on where item is shipping to, please allow 7-10 days shipping time.