Instructor: Jessi of EttaVee
Date: Saturday, July 27th
Time: 10 a.m.- 1 p.m. (3 Hour Workshop)
Shop Address: River City Coffee + Goods / 223 Main St, Evansville, IN 47708, USA
Class Size: 18 students maximum
The overall purpose of this workshop is to help you get started with your painting journey by creating colorful feel-good abstract art!
During this 3-hour workshop, you will not only learn the basics of painting, but i’ll teach you my techniques for creating bold abstract art! You’ll also learn:
- How to hold your paint brush
- The tools to help you get started
- Quick color theory
- Mixing my favorite colors
- Guidance on achieving bold colors preventing that “muddy” look
By the end of the workshop, you’ll leave with a beautiful & bright abstract canvas to take home with you!
This workshop includes all the materials needed to get started, including:
- Paint Brushes
- 1 Canvas
- Page Workbook: (includes- Alphabet Sheet Guide, Outline of the basics, practice sheets for both uppercase & lowercase letters, different styles/compositions, tips and techniques)
- Personalized Name Tag + Positive Quote Print
- Email recap of all the tools along with a lifetime access to digital downloads (practice sheets + workbook), and instructional videos for more guidance
This workshop is all about discovering your creative side and having fun while learning the beauty of Modern Brush Lettering!
*This workshop requires no prior experience in painting. Let's all just use this time to relax, learn, and letter with good company!*
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience! Refreshments will be served! We hope you have a great time!
Space is limited. Workshop registrations are NONREFUNDABLE. Please make sure you are able to attend the workshop date and time before you complete your purchase. Be sure to visit the Workshop FAQ page for a complete overview of our workshop policies.
If this workshop becomes SOLD OUT, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the WAITING LIST.
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
**If using a phone or mobile device to register, please follow these steps:
1) Click "ADD TO CART"
2) Complete the POP-UP FORM and click "ADD TO CART" at the end of the form.
3) To complete your registration, proceed to the CHECK-OUT CART located at the top right corner of the page.